Thursday, April 29, 2010

Be Still

Well, the semester is finally over after this weekend of exams for me and I can honestly say that I am thankful that it is over. This semester has been an emotional roller coaster for me mentally spiritually and physically. I can honestly say I have never been this stressed about future plans, goals, school, grades anything of that stuff. There's a song that Steven Curtis Chapman wrote called "Be Still" The first time I heard this song was when I was in choir at NGU. During this time, there was a ton of turmoil in my life. My parents were not on the best of terms, my grades were ok but not where they were supposed to be, there was also just added stress to my life because I just did not know where God is wanting me in all of this. One day I had the same stuff just running through my mind and then the Lord just stopped me in my tracks and said, Michael, Be Still.... Be Still.... I know the plans like it says in Jeremiah. I know you want to do so much and be so much to everyone and everybody and make a difference, but first you have to Be still and let me give everything to you little by little. I was reminded of that this morning just hanging out on Facebook for a few mins. If there is something that is bothering you and you just simply can't go to anyone for guidance, just let the Lord tell you to Be Still.... He is God...He is all knowing, all loving, all powerful, and mighty. He is everything to me.... Let Him be everything to you today....Be Still.....

Blessings of Love!!

Michael <>< Rom. 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment