Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ramblings From This Past Semester

So I was thinking about this semester last night and how everything is starting to draw to a close for the semester. A lot has happened in the last 4 months. It's hard to believe that I also will be just alternating for Joyful Sound next semester, I will no longer be a full-time member. I have a huge summer coming up as I take 9 hours of summer school. After I finish summer school, I have 19 hours to finish in the Fall including my summer internship and take the GRE as well in August at some point so that I can apply for Grad. Schools. Needless to say, I have my work cut out for me. What I need more than anything is the ability to focus and to finish strong this semester. God has been way too good for me this semester and I pray that if I continue to follow and trust in Him. He will take care of the rest. A lot to accomplish for the next half of this year.... A lot.... Blessings!!

Michael <>< Rom. 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment