Sunday, June 13, 2010

LET GOD TRANSFORM YOU!!!

Ok, well a lot has happened since I wrote back in May. Quite honestly I have so much adrenaline and more of a passion for God that it is not even funny. Romans 12 NLT is when Paul is talking to the Romans and he says: My fellow brothers and sisters, I PLEAD with you to give your bodies to God because of all that he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice- the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. This passage of scripture kicks me in the tail EVERY SINGLE TIME I read this. If we do not live our lives in order to please him by loving others and other people irregardless of where they come from or their family background, then we are not doing our job as followers of Christ. People need to understand that there is a lost and dieing world and if we don't reach out to them, how are they going to know the gospel? I'm going ahead for the record and calling myself a hypocrite and yes I just called myself a hypocrite because I haven't shared my faith in a looong time but I need to get out of my comfort zone. God has not called me to be a missionary or anything like that because it takes people who are called to go into that part of the world, but if I'm at a restaurant or at a movie theater or whatever, I'm gonna do my best to bless people's lives. I'm going to try and tip the waitresses well, I'm going to hold the door for people and seek out the best as I possibly can in people. I want people to know that Jesus does live inside me and the joy that he brings me so that way, other people may know that Joy that He has given me. People, who read this, May you allow God transform your mind.... you'll be glad that you did :D.

Love and Blessings!!

Michael <>< Rom: 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment