Thursday, September 9, 2010

Start of a new semester

So, after my crazy dating post this past July, I've had the opportunity to just take a deep breath and know and understand that God is in control of my life. I came to the conclusion that when God wants me to be in a committed relationship for the intentions of marriage, that he will bring that person along my path. Until then, focus on school and graduate in May. I can honestly say that this semester has gotten off to a pretty good start. I love all of my classes and professors. I take so much for granted going to a University where Christ truly does make a difference. I hate to beat myself up, but sometimes I feel like I just have to. I keep making the same mistakes over and over when it comes to study habbits, when it comes to maybe saying the wrong things that gives people the wrong impression about me and who I truly am and who I truly am not, trying to maintain a balance with work, school, friendships, ministry, etc.... I came to the realization that with Christ, I am everything that God wants me to be, and apart from Him, I am nothing. I am not even worthy to do the things that God allows me to be apart of. God is so good.... That's all


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment