Saturday, July 17, 2010

I am done with casually dating!!! :)

Ok, I know the first thing that is going to come to your mind is.... what? LOL no but seriously, I am so sick in tired of going from one relationship to the next, thinking that this person is the right one for me and all that.... I was in a previous relationship for 6 months. I spent more time spending time with this person and not enough time with my relationship with God. The next person that I choose to date, I ultimately want to be my wife and let me tell you why I am done with dating. 1. TOO MUCH MONEY INVOLVED. Guys, taking girls out on dates is sooo flipping expensive and so what happens if you decide not to marry the girl? You just lost time and money right there. 2. Too many emotions running wild, especially if you break up with that person. I know the previous relationship killed me from an emotional stand point. I do have my moms genes... I am so flipping emotional it's not even funny and I have a hard time of letting go. The next girl that I wanna date with the intentions on getting married, I want her to help me in my walk with the Lord but at the same time, I wanna do just the same. Thirdly, I am praying about missions now more than ever... If you look at my facebook info. it says that I have been called into the ministry and I do have a heart for missions and I am a mission minded person. Now, I understand that I can't be all Jesusy all the time right? I know that I need to have a life of my own and do things that I wanna do. BUT, I need someone that will honor the Lord with me no matter if I go hiking, dancing, watching a movie... whatever. So, with this all being said... I have higher standards now more than ever.... and the next girl that will take an interest in me... well I will be able to tell if you truly love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength... so all in all, I am done with dating and going to wait patiently on my wife... love to all!

Michael

Faith. Hope. Love- and the greatest of these is Love

No comments:

Post a Comment